I have devoted most of my Blogging times to writing about Ebira Women and what’s like to date them, is it even enough at all? Well I strongly believe in making Ebira People great and that has been my number 1 priority from day 1.
Just as an average Ebira folk, when I heard about the new song by Sharon Sonia it was through the anticipation, the title alone got my attention, since Ebira Femcee is a one track phenomenon with the exception of Sharon Sonia and Big Mama Anavami though. No other Ebira Female musicians has been able to stay relevant over the years, but Sharon Sonia has proven her self worthy of the crown.
Shey you remember an article I wrote years back (2016) where I gave Sharon the title of the Most Influential Ebira Female Musician well I think she has upgraded from Ebira to been the Most Influential Female Artist in the North Central of Nigeria.
The song itself is an eye opener to how somethings people don’t even mind about Ebira Women. Sharon gives out an insight into how people should perceive Ebira Music in the society through her spoken words poet and tried her best to advertise some of Ebira Women that are real hustlers so check out my reviews below:
- Instrumental – Not a new one but reusing of instruments is allowed except the real owner don’t allow it. And it’s not professional advice able to reuse instrumentals.
- Production – Tight and the producer make sense “Grinland Production”.
- Lyrics – Gbayi, the lyrics no loose at all
- Flows – flows are tight but in some areas be like it falling out of keys.
- Everything combined is great this is the true definition of music we are taking about.
Scale of 10 I will give this song 7/10 the score is still distinction right?
What do you think guys let me know at the comment section below and rate the song based on how you perceive the song.
Click here to download if you already don’t have it.