A day i will never forget! I was meeting with my friend’s family for the first time, so they were like asking me questions about my Education and career, i told them my level of education and the hustle I’m into. When they heard i am a blogger automatically i was a lazy type, i tried as much as possible to explain to them, but i was termed a Yahoo Boy.
Introduction to Covid-19 Business Ideas.
With the current corona virus scare and the need for people to stay at home or work from home, this is the right time to tap into a future that can earn thousands of naira regularly.
Let’s take a look at some businesses that will be cashing out big, this season and how you can be a part of it and get a chance to build a business.
List Of Businesses To Start.
Lets dive into the list of the businesses you can start.
1. Blogging Business
Are you a writer? you have passion about anything? you have talent in doing something? Or to crown it all you love gossiping? then Blogging is for you.
A blog (shortening of “weblog”) is an online journal or informational website displaying information in the reverse chronological order, with the latest posts appearing first. It is a platform where a writer or even a group of writers share their views on an individual subject. The act of writing a blog is called Blogging.
How To Start Blogging!
- You need to have a Niche – What you are passionate about, for example this blog you are on now is all about Ebira Heritage, Language, History Music etc. Ebira Heritage is my own niche so i build all my contents around it.
- You need a Blog site or A Social Account – Yes blogging is not limited to only having a blog! You can start Blogging on social apps like Facebook and Instagram,just open a business page and start writing.
- Personal Computer (PC) or Mobile Phone – You need to write with your mobile phone or computer, i will advice you to always write quality and original contents.
- Commercialize your Blogging and start making money – You can make money fast through affiliate marketing and direct advertisements, Teaching people what you know and selling of your own products.
Vlogging is more like Blogging only that it has to do with video contents, it’s by far the most lucrative over Blogging, example of vloggers are Taoama, Broda Shaggy, MC lively, Emmanuella of Mark Angel Comedy etc.
How To Start Vlogging?
- Know your Niche – Are you motivational speaker? a comedian? A tutor? etc. You can start your Vlogging on anything you have interest in.
- You need a good camera or you can start with your mobile phone (with good camera and sound).
- Open the social accounts to get started – unlike Blogging where you need to get a blog, Vlogging required just your social accounts and building of audience, YuTube, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Download video editing app and start editing your videos on the go.
3. Errand and Delivery Services.
You can run errands for people and make huge a lot of money, this business is by far one of the most lucrative business so far in this article, the money is fast and easy.
How to start errand and Delivery Services Business.
- First know your customers and start marketing your services, Facebook and Intagram are there for you.
- Get a pass from taskforce, not to be disturbed while delivering. Your services, amidst Covid19 lockdown.
- Transportation for easy commuting, you get a bike for your self for delivery.
There is more to errand and delivery business you need to find out, this is just a tip for you to know about Errand and Delivery Services.
For a complete business plan on Errand and Delivery Services Business contact me on Whatsapp or phone call 07033004080